Request for suggested reading material (fwd)

Sam Barnett writes:

I was wondering if anyone else
could recommend some good books (preferrably with big photographic
plates) outlining the known specimens of insect, fish and plant life
at that time.  I don't mind if these are in separate books - in fact
I'd almost prefer that they were, as more specific books mean more
information or at least larger print and I can't say no to either of
these.

It depends on what parts of the world you are interested in. For Gondwanan countries, I'd recommend the companion volumes 'Wildlife of Gondwana' and 'The Greening of Gondwana'.

http://www.geocities.com/dannsdinosaurs/books.html

Dann Pigdon
Melbourne, Australia        http://heretichides.soffiles.com