Re: Tenontosaurus Skeletal Image?

Forwarded for Des Maxwell.
____

The tail of Tenontosaurus typically makes up a full two-thirds of the body
length. What he sees in the skeletal images is correct.

Cathy Forster has a good pic of the skeleton in her 1990 paper on the
post-cranial anatomy of Tenontosaurus in JVP:

FORSTER, C.A. 1990. The postcranial skeleton of the ornithopod dinosaur
Tenontosaurus tilletti. Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 10(3): 273-294

Des Maxwell
Department of Biological Sciences
University of the  Pacific
Stockton, CA 95211

Tel: (209) 946-2183
Fax: (209) 946-3022
_____

In a message dated 4/30/2007 8:49:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,