Re: Enter the New - Yunnanosaurid pdf request

Does anyone have access to:

Lu, J., Li, T., Zhong, S., Azuma, Y., Fujita, M., Dong, Z., and Ji, Q. 2007. New yunnanosaurid dinosaur (Dinosauria, Prosauropoda) from the Middle Jurassic Zhanghe Formation of Yuanmou, Yunnan Province of China. Memoirs of the Fukui Prefectural Museum. 6: 1-15

I'm also having trouble logging onto the website that is hosting it.
If someone does have a copy, could they be kind enough to forward me the pdf?

Cheers,
Mark