Re: Enter the New - Yunnanosaurid pdf request

Me too
Jean-Michel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Mannion" <p.mannion@ucl.ac.uk>
To: <Mark.Young@bristol.ac.uk>
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Enter the New - Yunnanosaurid pdf request

If anyone does have that paper, could they also please send a copy to me too.

Thanks.

Quoting Mark T Young <Mark.Young@bristol.ac.uk>:

Does anyone have access to:

Lu, J., Li, T., Zhong, S., Azuma, Y., Fujita, M., Dong, Z., and Ji, Q=
.=20
2007. New yunnanosaurid dinosaur (Dinosauria, Prosauropoda) from the =
Middle=20
Jurassic Zhanghe Formation of Yuanmou, Yunnan Province of China. Memo=
irs of=20
the Fukui Prefectural Museum. 6: 1-15

I'm also having trouble logging onto the website that is hosting it. If someone does have a copy, could they be kind enough to forward me = the=20 pdf?

Cheers,
Mark

--On 02 August 2007 15:30 -0600 "Jerry D. Harris" <jharris@dixie.edu>=