Re: Recent ornithischian papers with cladistic analyses

Since then, I've done some new digging (hehe) around and added what I
found to here:
http://alkalyze.net/biblio_orn_clad.html

Varricchio, D.J., Martin, A.J., and Katsura, Y. (2007). First trace
and body fossil evidence of a burrowing, denning dinosaur. Proceedings
of the Royal Society B 274 (1616): 1361-1368.
Evans, D.C. and Reisz, R. R. (2007). Anatomy and relationships of
Lambeosaurus magnicristatus, a crested hadrosaurid dinosaur
(Ornithischia) from the Dinosaur Park Formation, Alberta. Journal of
Vertebrate Paleontology 27 (2): 373-393.
Butler, R.J., Smith, R., Norman, D. (2007). A primitive ornithischian
dinosaur from the Late Triassic of South Africa, and the early
evolution and diversification of Ornithischia. Proceedings of the
Royal Society B 274 (1621): 2041-2046.

As far as I know, these are the only published papers on ornithischian
dinosaurs with cladistic analyses included. If anyone knows of any
others, please contact me ASAP.

Thank you

Nick Gardner