RE: Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia August Press Release...

Hi Guy,

Maybe DGOP isn't playing frequently enough in Chicago for the city's box
office tally to rank in the top 15.  I visited Chicago a couple of weeks
ago, and on that day "Harry Potter" was readily available on the IMAX at
Navy Pier, but I'd missed the sole IMAX showing of "Dinosaurs: Giants of
Patagonia," which had been at 10 am.  The tickets were extremely pricey,
too, which may have put people off.

Beast wishes,
---Ralph W. Miller III (former Illinois resident)

Dino Guy Ralph
Dinosaur and Fossil Education
Member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology