Re: PDF request

Personally, I am 157 miles (one way) from the nearest library that has anything of use paleontologically. I love pdf's and will take any and all related to Hell Creek if someone is sending them out. Just think of all the gasoline that it frees up for Al Gore to use in his private jet by keeping me here on the ranch not looking for papers.
Frank (Rooster) Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming
www.wyomingdinosaurs.com