Re: PDF request

But anyone can go to a library and make a photo-copy for their own use (fair use). Seems somehow out of balance doesn't it? This fair use ability needs to be extended to the internet. There is a definite move toward more free transmission of intellectual property. Many musical bands self-promote by giving away free songs. Itunes sells any use songs for $1.20 US versus $0.99 cent limited use songs. There are ways of dealing with the technology, but there is just not a universal clearing house of paleontological information available yet. Some one needs to develop an "itunes" for paleontologica. I am not talking about the 20 bucks (or more) a year that one journal might charge, but the $0.99 cents a .pdf kind of thing. More of a SCITUNES (I now own the right to that word!).

Frank (Rooster) Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming
www.wyomingdinosaurs.com