Re: enough with the pdf requests

Jordan has a very constructive suggestion.  Thanks.

I'd also suggest people take a precious moment before hitting SEND ALL to decide whether their comment is of literally global relevance (i.e., to all DML members) or just YAIC (yet another increment of chat) with the previous poster (in which case please just respond off- list only to that individual). Minimizing YAICing is a good thing.

Thanks,
Kent