To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: enough with the pdf requests

For those interested, there's a "file exchange" subforum over at
www.dinoforum.nl (among various other online avenues) where members
regularly trade pdfs. Perhaps requests could be addressed there? I've
also grown tired of the barrage of pdf requests lately (especially
when they're from some obscure journal from the early 1900's).

Jordan

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.