Re: enough with the pdf requests

On 8/18/07, Kent A. Stevens <kent@cs.uoregon.edu> wrote:
> Jordan has a very constructive suggestion.  Thanks.

Perhaps not. Evidently, the subforum is not open to the public. I
don't visit very often, so I had forgotten. Sorry.
In any case, if people would rather use the DML as a discussion forum
than a paper exchange, there are other avenues we can follow. It is
relatively easy to start a new discussion group on Google or Yahoo
(and you don't have to have your inbox flooded with "me too's"). In
fact, many such groups already exist, as a quick Yahoo groups search
reveals.

Jordan

--
Jordan Mallon