Baja dinosaurs anyone?

Dear colleagues,

Do you know if someone has carried out (recently)
fieldwork on Baja California dinosaur sites?
I am aware of the research done in the 60's and 70's
by Dr. William J. Morris from Occidental College and
the former LACM, but I would like to update the
information about Baja dinosaurs and include the new
works (if any)that have come to light in the past few
years.

Thank you in advance!

Best,

Ruben.