Re: Planet of the New Papers

Michael Mortimer writes:

There's no more reason to keep other languages than there is to keep other measurement systems. They just divide and obfuscate.

Why should that 'global language' necessarily be english? In my opinion, we should all go back to publishing in nothing but latin. That way everyone's happy. :)

Dann Pigdon
GIS / Archaeologist              geo cities.com/dannsdinosaurs
Melbourne, Australia             heretichides.soffiles.com