Re: Speedy T. rex press release (in Samoan)

I wonder where they managed to find a 'South American emu'?

I think the writer of the article meant a rhea.

Anyway, despite Sellers' criticism of what I think is the Hutchinson "T. rex was a slowpoke" model, the results produced here don't really refute Hutchinson's conclusions about T. rex's speed. IIRC, Hutchinson felt that the speed of T. rex was between 11 and 25 mph---the speed Sellers got for T. rex here is well within that range.

Nonetheless, I would like to read the paper for the study itself. It would be an interesting read, especially if it discusses Hutchinson et al (and any problems with their work) in depth.