Re: RT water and heat retention in theory and life

> I am very sorry. We should think a little before we post (also applies to me)
> messages.
> Sorry... couldn't wait...
>
> Martin wrote:
> > With a minus-sign - so if water condensates on the RTs, it will serve
> > to cool them, not heat them up.
> Okay. You've just invented the black energy hole. The law of conservation of
> energy is broken again.
> Read about how refridgerators work.

Ooops, sorry, you're right, was confused with the other argument -
comes from writing mails and programming simultaneously.

Let's just pretend this never happened ;-))

                   Priv.-Doz. Dr. Martin BÃker
                   Institut fÃr Werkstoffe
                   Technische UniversitÃt Braunschweig
                   Langer Kamp 8