re: Long Bone Scaling in Neosauropod Dinosaurs

Long-legged mammals seem to have evolved their stilts
for a number of reasons:  elephants and giraffes for
reaching goodies, moose for walking through bush and
bog, camels to lift their bodies away from hot ground.
 Perhaps the neosauropods did the same.

Glen Ledingham