Planet of the New Papers

Mike Taylor writes:
 > Jerry,
 >
 > Congratulations on your new therizinosaur!  I would, naturally,
 > appreciate a PDF when one becomes available.  Thanks.

Oops.  I did what I am always criticising people for doing on the
VRTPALEO list :-)  And I can't even blame the list-server setup over
here on the DML.  Apologies for bothering the rest of you with my
unnatural thirst for therizinosaur PDFs.

)_v__/\  "The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne" -- Chaucer.