Re: PDF request

Here in Sweden photocopying for private use is fortunately still legal. However, after extended lobbying by publishers photocopying of "entire books" was recently prohibited. A University library I use (no names!) put up a big sign by their photocopier proclaiming the new rule. However, as a precautionary measure, they also moved the photocopier out of sight of the librarian.

Tommy Tyrberg