Free fulltext dissertations on dinosaurs and plesiosauroids

Dear DMLers,

at the German Eberhard-Karls-Universität I found two dissertations which I haven´t seen posted yet and that might be of interest to you:

Franziska Grossmann: Taxonomy, phylogeny and palaeoecology of the plesiosauroids (Sauropterygia, Reptilia) from the Posidonia shale (Toarcian, Lower Jurassic) of Holzmaden, south west Germany. 2006. http://w210.ub.uni-tuebingen.de/volltexte/2006/2639/pdf/Grossmann2006.pdf

Heinrich Mallison: Virtual Dinosaurs - Developing Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Engineering Modeling Methods for Vertebrate Paleontology. 2007 http://w210.ub.uni-tuebingen.de/volltexte/2007/2868/html/index.html

Cheers,
Heike