Re: Dakota the Dinosaur Mummy

I suspect this is an embargo break of a story the National Geographic Society
has embargoed until closer to the time the television show airs. News Agencies
may distribute the news earlier, but papers are supposed to honor the
embargoes.

--
Jeff Hecht, science & technology writer
jeff@jeffhecht.com  http://www.jeffhecht.com