Re: This has to be seen to be believed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lACcVFMkbA

LOL!

The line translated as "These few words, I know you impress them" literally translates as "These few words, I hope you print them", though that doesn't mean a lot more... help me, native speakers!

The English text at the right is translated from the French version below it, which is not always accurately transcribed. (In this case it has "know" instead of "hope".) This particular line is written in the video, too, so that was easy to check...