To: "David Marjanovic" <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>; <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: This has to be seen to be believed

My interpretation is that "I hope you print them" = "I hope you remember", because the girl is setting a date. I'm no french speaker, though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lACcVFMkbA

LOL!

The line translated as "These few words, I know you impress them"
literally translates as "These few words, I hope you print them",
though that doesn't mean a lot more... help me, native speakers!

The English text at the right is translated from the French version
below it, which is not always accurately transcribed. (In this case
it has "know" instead of "hope".) This particular line is written
in the video, too, so that was easy to check...

--
J'utilise la version gratuíte de SPAMfighter pour utilisateurs privés.
Ce programme a supprimé3036 d'e-mails spam à ce jour.