RE: Dinosaur Encyclopaedia - new version

I can thoroughly recommend this, especially for anybody who wants to keep track
of all and sundry dinosaur taxa, and the known material assigned to each of
them.  With dino species and genera being described at a frightening rate, I've
found Graeme's Dinosaur Encyclopaedia to be a very useful tool indeed.

Cheers

Tim