Re: Is there someone who understand swedish?

Here's a brief account in English
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincent Fernandez" <fernandez_v83@hotmail.fr>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:23 AM
Subject: Is there someone who understand swedish?

A friend of mine from sweden, reported me the discovery of a new dinosaur,
but the website is in swedish. If someone can tell me what is it refering
to, please.
Well, at least I understand that it was not realy a dinosaur but a kind of
plesiosaur (the limit between dinosaurs and other contemporaneous reptile is
not realy clear for non-palaeontologist people sometimes)
here is the link:
bra lycka

Vincent fernandez

Votez pour vos séries TV préférées et tentez de gagner un voyage à Hawaï !