RE: Paleontologist featured in the Washington Post

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Tommy Bradley
>
> Tom Holtz: King of the Dino Geeks!  LOL!
>
> I hope Tom finds it heartwarming that when I bought this
> months issue of Nat. Geo., I marched proudly around work with
> it, pointing to one of his quotes, and exclaiming with much
> glee, "I know this guy!"
> Kudos Tom, from one geek to another :-)
> Tommy Bradley
>
> > Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:07:48 -0800> From:
> markpankowski@yahoo.com>
> > Subject: Paleontologist featured in the Washington Post> To:
> > dinosaur@usc.edu> > Here's a feature on a great
> paleontologist -- and
> > one of the best commentators on this forum -- in the Kids Post (the
> > Washington Post's section for children). My kids read this section
> > every day and were thrilled to see an article on a "local"
> > paleontologist, especially one who digs for dinosaurs.> >
> >
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/04/AR2007
> > 120401809.html > >
> >
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/04/AR2007
> > 120401803.html > > > Mark

Thanks, guys!

By the way, the bearded man in the background of the photograph is my dad,
so there are two Thomas R. Holtz's in the picture!

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/