Re: Romerograms Re: Greg Paul's new (or newly named) iguanodonts

On Dec 7, 2007 8:01 AM, Richard W. Travsky <rtravsky@uwyo.edu> wrote:

> An 8 mb graphic. Absolutely fascinating.
>
> http://www.lessthanevolved.com/histomap.jpg
>
> "Each fundamental Group or phylum is represented by a differently colored
> strip...The horizontal width of any strip at any time suggests in a
> general way the relative importance of that type at that time"

It seems that white people were relatively more important in 1932 than
other human races. Also, modern-day reptiles are completely
unimportant.

This is awful in so many ways. (But, I agree, fascinating ... morbidly
fascinating.)
--
T. Michael Keesey
Director of Technology