RE: Paleontologist featured in the Washington Post

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007, Nick Pharris wrote:
From http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/04/AR2007120401809.html :

"[Holtz is] a paleontologist at the University of Maryland and spends all day studying, writing and talking about his favorite prehistoric creatures. He even has a nickname: King of the Dino Geeks.

"'They're big and scary and weird, like dragons or monsters, but these are big, scary, weird things that you can find out more about all the time,' Holtz says while sitting in his office."

I'm confused: are we talking about dinosaurs or dino geeks here?

Yes.