Re: The iguanodont paper

--- David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>
schrieb:

> Generally, I agree, but...
>
> > because anyone not completely daft knows what a
> > "reptile" is
>
> Very few people know that. In my experience, very
> few people know that
> lizards and salamanders don't belong together.

That bad? Huh, I guess that growing up in the
countryside helped... I remember a walk through the
woods with my granny (my grandparents had a small
farm) when I was 10 or so and for the first time in my
life seeing a live slow-worm (_Anguis fragilis_). My
granny immediately recognized it as what it was, i.e.
*not* a snake. Though this is no mean feat even for a
country-dweller...

Eike

      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel
mehr bietet das neue Yahoo! Mail - www.yahoo.de/mail