Re: The iguanodont paper

KandT Dykes wrote:

> My wife's a eutherian, much more interesting than this other specimen you
> mention, and alive.

I didn't mean that the *constituents* of those groups are
uninteresting, just that the groups themselves are. Surely you would
agree for a group that lumps your wife in with naked mole rats,
shrews, little yappy dogs, and Pat Robertson, yet somehow excludes
Marilyn Monroe.

evelyn sobielski wrote:

> Of course you can define an almost arbitrarily high
> number of symplesiomorphic groups. I only considered
> those that have been around as taxonomic entities.

Ah, you may have a point, then.

--
T. Michael Keesey
Director of Technology