Need help with sauropodomorph pdfs

Dear list,

I'd be grateful if someone could provide me pdfs of these three sauropodomorph
papers:

Fedak, T. J. & Galton, P. M. 2007, New information on the braincase and skull
of Anchisaurus polyzelus (Lower Jurassic, Connecticut, USA; Suarischia:
Sauropodomorpha): Implications for Sauropodomorph systematics: Special Papers
in Palaeontology, v. 77, p. 245-260.

Yates, A. M., 2007, The first complete skull of the Triassic dinosaur
Melanorosaurus Haughton (Sauropodomorpha: Anchisauria): Special Papers in
Palaeontology, v. 77, p. 9-55.

Kutty, T. S., Chatterjee, S., Galton, P. M., and Upchurch, P., 2007, Basal
sauropodomorphs (Dinosauria: Saurischia) from the Lower Jurassic of India:
Their anatomy and relationships: Journal of Paleontology, v. 81, n. 6, p.
1552-1574.

Many thanks in advance,

Michael