theropod tooth data base

Way back in 1991, I published a paper in _Modern Geology_ (along with Phil
Currie, Dan Brinkman, and Bill Abler) about the shape and serration density of
theropod dinosaur teeth.  In the last few years I have received several
requests from folks who wanted the tooth measurements on which that paper was
based.  Up till now I have simply photocopied the table of raw data, but I just
had another request for the numbers, so I finally bit the bullet and put the
table onto a PDF.  If anybody would like a copy, give me a holler.