RE: Paleontologist featured in the Washington Post

Nick Pharris writes:
 > From
 > http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/04/AR2007120401809.html
 >

 > "[Holtz is] a paleontologist at the University of Maryland and spends
 > all day studying, writing and talking about his favorite prehistoric
 > creatures. He even has a nickname: King of the Dino Geeks.

Oh, king, eh?  Very nice!  How did you get that, then?  By expoiting
the workers!  By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which
perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society!

)_v__/\  "Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have
         'arguments' - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM." -- Klingon Programming
         Mantra