Vertebral mobility

Are there any comprehensive studies on the range of mobility or dinosaur necks, backs and tails? I was recently chastised by an extremely learned man for actually slightly curving a tail on one of my sculptures, as well as other notes that would have simply left my pose as stiff as a pole. I try to pay close attention to these things and I take all research seriously, but I just found some of the comments extremely conservative.
I am aware of the dinomorph project, and was wondering if such a study was done for entire vertebral columns for various types of dinosaurs. I'd like to know degrees of rotation in all planes.

  David Krentz