From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf Of
MKIRKALDY@aol.com
Sent: 15 December 2007 21:02
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Dino Autopsy and Dino Death Trap programs

The programs aired last Sunday, but no one has  really commented on their
scientific contents and quality. I don't receive  National Geographic
Channel, so
I didn't see them.

>From the "Dino  Autopsy" footage on the NG site, I got the feeling that the

"hadrosaur hitting  the sand" clip would probably be repeated...a
lot...throughout the  program.  And why was there no mention of Leonardo in
any of the news
 items?

Mary