PDF request

Dear DML list members,

I am hoping a member of the DML will make my Christmas come early with a pdf copy of:

Dalla Vecchia, F.M. (1998), Theropod footprints in the Cretaceous Adriatic-Dinaric carbonate platform (Italy and Croatia). In Perez-Moreno B., Holtz T., Sanz J.L. & Moratalla J.J. (eds), "Aspects of Theropod Paleobiology", Gaia, 15:355-367, Lisboa.

I'm hoping this has the description of _Histriasaurus boscarollii_ within it.

Many thanks in advance,

Mark

Mark T. Young BSc MSc DIC
PhD Student - Biomechanics of sauropodomorph skulls
Department of Earth Sciences, University of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1RJ
and
Department of Palaeontology, Natural History Museum, London, SW7 5BD
Mobile: 07754412372
Email: mark.young@bristol.ac.uk or m.young@nhm.ac.uk
Website: http://seis.bris.ac.uk/%7eglmty/index.html