Re: Dinosaur themes in science fiction

Peter Galton was influenced by "A Gun for Dinosaur" by Sprague de Camp
(1956) and wrote the first paper about pachyies head butting
"Pachycephalosaurids - dinosaurian battering rams" Yale Peabody Museum
Discovery Magazine 6(1): 23-32. I was influenced by "The Shores of
Kansas" by Robert Chilson (1976) and wrote my paper on droughts in the
Mesozoic:
https://scientists.dmns.org/sites/kencarpenter/PDFs%20of%20publications/
droughts.pd

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology & Chief Preparator
Department of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205 USA

Office phone: 303-370-6392
Museum fax: 303-331-6492
For PDFs of some of my publications, as well as information of the Cedar
Mountain Project:
(if you have problems with the link, cut and paste it into the browser
address bar)
The scientific method is a myth:
http://www.dharma-haven.org/science/myth-of-scientific-method.htm