Re: "Restless Planet" or to gild your Titanic deckchair

And yes David Krentz, the eye is back.

AHHHH! The Eye of (dino)Sauron is upon us once again! Well, lets just hope this exhibit means they can spend some of their dead- dinosaur dollars on mounted skeletons, artist comissions...etc. With the price of gold at 900 I'm sure a 24karat Sue skeleton is not within their grasp.

David Krentz