Re: "Restless Planet" or to gild your Titanic deckchair

That is only 9 barrels per ounce.

Regarding GSP's discussion, a pea sized piece of metal falling at terminal velocity, OWWWW. (I actually have some experience with that kind of thing having mostly lost an eye to a pea sized piece of metal at around 100 mph.)

Frank (Rooster) Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming
www.wyomingdinosaurs.com