Re: PalAss Meeting

Even though this e-mail was in plain text and had line breaks, it still got the "truncated" message attached, so some people -- and the archives -- only display the "truncated" message. Because I have replied to it, I've been asked to repost this from my trusty Outlook Express.

"Some people only display the 'truncated' message"... hmmm... :-°

I should probably wake up sometime. Especially considering that it's 2 pm.