From: Todd Marshall <toddsmarshall@earthlink.net>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 9:45 am
Subject: RE: Dick Peirce passed away

I am truly sorry to hear this. Dick will be terribly missed. Dick was always
so up-beat and super friendly at all the SVP meetings I've attended. He
always had wonderful things to share with all of us, especially at our DML
breakfasts. My sympathies to all his family and friends.

Sincerely,
Todd

www.marshalls-art.com