RE: Evolution of tyrannosauroid bite power

Well, of course, and I think everyone working on this would agree exactly
with that scenario.

But a biomechanical analysis must needs focus on one particular part of the
organism, and later be integrated into other comparable systems.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/