Re: Paleospot update

Alain

Excellent work! I love the giant shark painting. Who CANT love giant sharks.

David Krentz
On Dec 20, 2007, at 3:43 AM, Alain Bénéteau wrote:

Bonjour DML members,

just few words to inform you that my website Paleospot (dead for years...) is
back to life again with a major update of the design and content. It is still
under construction but I'm happy to show you how the gallery works now. Thanks
to a good friend of mine for the great work he did on it. Because, IT IS a job.

The link :
http://www.paleospot.com/galerie.php

Et Joyeux Noël à tous et une très heureuse nouvelle année 2008.
All the best
Alain