Re: Spanish language books

I'm not sure what 8- to 10-year-olds read these days. These might work:

Dinosaurio by DK Publishing
http://www.amazon.com/Dinosaurio-DK-Eyewitness-Books-Publishing/dp/0756606322/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1198806567&sr=8-1

Dinosaurios by Emily Rayfield
http://bookshop.blackwell.com/jsp/welcome.jsp?isbn=9789583013935&source=3256451697

Also, Sebastian Apesteguia (at the Museo Argentino de Ciencias
Naturales) has written a number of books in a series called "Nuestros
Dinosaurios". It's about Argentine dinos, and the books are arranged
taxonomically (Sauropodos, Ornistiquios). I'm not sure where you'd get
them in the US, though.

Sarah

--
Sarah Werning