Spanish Language Books

Dear Glen/Listmembers,

I can recommend you these online resources in Spanish:

Paleontotécnicas de Vertebrados (online book):

http://biblioweb.dgsca.unam.mx/libros/paleonto/

Deinos Saurus (online book):

http://bibliotecadigital.ilce.edu.mx/sites/deinos/contents/inicial.htm

Las Playas del Cretácico en Coahuila (online book):

http://biblioweb.dgsca.unam.mx/libros/playas/

Imágenes del Mesozoico: Dinosaurios (online book):

http://biblioweb.dgsca.unam.mx/libros/mesozoico/index.html

You can also download the chilean paleontological
popular journal "Fósil, Revista de Paleontología"
here:

http://www.fosil.cl/revpal.html

The best online resource in Spanish for both amateur
and professional paleontologists is the Aragosaurus
website, there you can download hundreds of papers and
dissertations about vertebrate paleontology,
especially dinosaurs:

http://www.aragosaurus.com/

http://www.aragosaurus.com/index.php?seccion=publish

Hope this shall be of help.
If you need additional information please contact me,
I will be happy to help.

Happy Holidays,

Ruben Guzman.

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/