Re: dwindling to extinction

I wouldn't look too much into it. It just seems to be
human nature to compare other critters by elevating
one at the expense of the other.

For example, compare talks about mammals and
dinosaurs, given by a mammalogist, and then that same
subject given by a dinosaur paleontologist.

Or, for a more extreme example; listen to any talk
about animals, given by a botanist. - No love for the
heterotrophs there.

Jason

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs