New Paper

Rahul Daryanani writes:
 > Hey, I've heard that Ken Carpenter has done a new paper on the
 > giant sauropods, drastically rescaling some of them. Does anyone
 > have the details of the paper? Your help is much appreciated.

I guess you're referring to this:

        Carpenter, K.  2006.  Biggest of the big: A critical
        re-evalustion of the mega-sauropod _Amphicoelias
        fragillimus_ Cope, 1878.  pp. 131-137 in J. Foster and
        S. G. Lucas (eds), Paleontology and Geology of the
        Upper Jurassic Morrison Formation.  New Mexico Museum
        of Natural History and Science Bulletin 36.

Which, like many of Ken's papers, is freely available to download from:

https://scientists.dmns.org/sites/kencarpenter/PDFs%20of%20publications/pdfs.aspx?PageView=Shared

If you've not already seen it, you'll want to read Darren Naish's pair
of blog posts on this subject:

http://darrennaish.blogspot.com/2007/01/biggest-sauropod-ever-part-i.html

http://darrennaish.blogspot.com/2007/01/biggest-sauropod-ever-part-ii.html

)_v__/\  "Two fat blokes in pub / First fat bloke says, "Your round,
         mate" / Friend says, "So are you" -- my favourite short joke,
         in Haiku form.