Re: Chasmosaur Video

<< Hmm, anyone else  notice the lack of any caudal
vertebrae? What, was _Chasmosaurus_  using
cartilaginous rods now? >>

I suspect  they are only using preserved elements from an actual specimen or
mirror images  thereof. DV

Yet other elements appear during the "reconstruction" including manus, pes, ulna etc (I guess though essential as it was going to walk). Nice clip but I agree with Alain it's really let down by the final render.

Steve Walsh
Email: steve.w@c-point.com | stevewalsh53@gmail.com
Home: 8 264 5526 | Mobile: 0422088197
"Better to light one small candle than to complain about the dark."
Outgoing mail is scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus 2006