Re: Chasmosaur Video

At 08:50 AM 9/02/2007, you wrote:
In a message dated 2/8/2007 5:11:19 PM Eastern  Standard Time,
steve.w@c-point.com writes:

<< Yet other elements  appear during the "reconstruction" including
manus, pes, ulna etc (I guess  though essential as it was going to
walk).  >>

I said they used mirror images of existing elements. There was no tail.

Okay, fair enough.

<< Nice clip but I agree with Alain  it's really let down by the
final render. >>

Can you be specific about your let down? DV

After the realistic detail on the skeleton itself I feel the texturing on the final restoration is below par -- to me it just doesn't approximate a real animal. But hey, in general it's well done.

Steve Walsh
Email: steve.w@c-point.com | stevewalsh53@gmail.com
Home: 8 264 5526 | Mobile: 0422088197
"Better to light one small candle than to complain about the dark."
Outgoing mail is scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus 2006