Re: CA dino book

At 09:24 AM 9/02/2007, you wrote:
I picked up a copy of: Dinosaurs and other mesozoic reptiles of
California by Richard P. Hilton. It was being remaindered for $12.98
(hardbound). Was it worth getting?

This question is so bizarre that I'll pose my counter-question in public: Why don't you open the book and start to read in order to see if it was worth getting?

I guess it probably was, but I haven't read it, so I don't have an opinion on it, in case you are looking for book reviews even though you have the book itself.

What is truly bizarre is the discourtesy some feel is appropriate on this list. Ian's question seems simple to me. What do others think of this book? It's not how I would ask it but I'll defend his right to do so.

Steve Walsh
Email: steve.w@c-point.com | stevewalsh53@gmail.com
Home: 8 264 5526 | Mobile: 0422088197
"Better to light one small candle than to complain about the dark."
Outgoing mail is scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus 2006