Re: CA dino book

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Paulsen" <birdbooker@zipcon.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 11:52 PM

I picked up a copy of: Dinosaurs and other mesozoic reptiles of
California by Richard P. Hilton. It was being remaindered for $12.98
(hardbound). Was it worth getting?

I'll try again: I don't understand. Why don't you read the book first, so you get an opinion, and then compare that opinion to other people's? Do you want to start reading with a prejudice? Or, on the other hand, if you want to have an opinion first, why have you already spent money on the book? It just escapes me.

Well. I need to go to bed, urgently... enjoy the book, judging from what I dimly remember from the reviews I've glanced at it seems to be quite interesting.